Win 50 Staycations on 50th Anniversary with Dettol, Veet, Pif Paf, Finish, Harpic, Vanish & Airwick.
Win a Free Staycation: Promotion is organized and promoted by Reckitt Benckiser Arabia FZE and RB Hygiene Home Arabia FZE, for its brands Dettol, Veet, Finish, Vanish, Harpic, Pif Paf, and Airwick
Competition terms and conditions
- “Win a Free Staycation” (“Promotion”) is organized and promoted by Reckitt Benckiser Arabia FZE and RB Hygiene Home Arabia FZE, implemented through Reckitt Benckiser Arabia Trading LLC and Abu Dhabi Maritime and Mercantile International for its brands Dettol, Veet, Finish, Vanish, Harpic, Pif Paf, and Airwick (“Company”).
All Participants to this Promotion ("Participant") shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions laid herein. It is at the absolute discretion of the consumer to participate in the Promotion.
- The Promotion is available at the following retailers only in the UAE, across all emirates excluding Sharjah:
- Union COOPS
- The Promotion starts on 12 November 2021 and ends on 11 December 2021.
- Subject to the provision below, this Promotion is open to residents of the UAE only.
- Participants may be required to provide proof of identity if requested by the Company or its nominees. Any Participant who is less than 21 years of age is requested to specify their relevant Guardian’s details.
- Employees/relatives (including but not limited to children, spouse and parents) of employees of (a) Reckitt Benckiser Arabia Trading LLC and/or its affiliates (b) their importers (c) appointed distributors in countries where the promotion is operated and (d) their media, production, creative and/or activation agencies are not eligible to participate in the Promotion and any Participants that fall within 6(a) – (d) of this Clause will be disqualified.
- Prizes will be awarded after verification of a coupon with a proof of purchase receipt amounting to at least fifty (50) AED for products from the participating brands, namely Dettol, Veet, Finish, Vanish, Harpic, Pif Paf, and Airwick.
- UAE nationals and residents (male and females) are entitled to one staycation only.
Entrance to the Promotion and Rules
- By entering into the Promotion, the Participant confirms he/she is eligible to do so and is eligible to claim the prize if he/she wins.
- At any stage during the Promotion, if usage of unlawful methods or cheating by a Participant is discovered, the same will result in disqualification and a ban from further participation, of that Participant from the Promotion.
- Winner of the Promotion (“Winner”) is to contact the distributor partner Reckitt Benckiser Arabia Trading LLC +971(0)56-685-5644 and submit coupon and proof of purchase receipt.
- The Company is not responsible if:
- Coupon is submitted later than 15 December 2021;
- Proof of purchase is not accurate; and/or
- Proof of purchase is not verified by participating retailer.
- The Winner of the Promotion must present an ID or Iqama in order to receive the gift to the Distributor partner mentioned in Clause 11.
- The Participant will get one scratch card for each AED 50 purchase of participating brands.
- The Promotion is valid for UAE nationals and residents only.
- The Participant’s age must be 21+ to be eligible.
- The Promotion is valid in all Emirates excluding for Sharjah.
- The Participant must present the winning scratch card with unique code to receive their hotel voucher within 24 hours of contacting the number on the coupons.
- The Prize includes one (1) night staycation in one (1) room for two adults and two children.
- Staycation vouchers are nonrefundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other hotel offer.
- Hotel vouchers are non-transferrable.
- Hotel vouchers cannot be redeemed during the period of Christmas Eve and New Years’ Eve i.e. December 24, 2021 to January 1, 2022.
- Hotel Vouchers for Abu Dhabi are not valid on 14 – 18 November 2021 (ADIPEC) 9 – 12 December 2021 (F1) Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day. i.e. December 24, 2021 to January 1, 2022.
- The Winner must make an advanced booking to redeem the hotel stay voucher.
- The Winner can book the Hotel stay up till the 31 January 2022.
Use of Name and Likeness
- Winners hereby grant to Company, at no cost, the unconditional, perpetual right and authority to publish and broadcast anywhere in the world, for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes and in any media, their name, image, likeness and/or photograph, video footage or audio record taken of them, taken during and for the purpose of the relevant promotions, except where prohibited by law.
- By submitting the Promotion entries and any other materials (save for any personal information) to the Company in connection with the Promotion, each Participant specifically authorizes and licenses the Company, on a free of charge basis, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive right, to use, copy, promote, transmit, distribute, and broadcast the video clip(s) any way required (and/or license third parties to use, copy, promote, transmit, distribute, and broadcast the comment(s) any way required), including editing, modification, and/or adaptation for operational and editorial purposes, in any media, now known or hereafter devised, and alone or together or as part of other information, content and/or material of any kind or nature, on a worldwide basis.
- By participating in this Promotion, you have expressly consented for the Company to collect and process your personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. The Company may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties for future communications.
- You have certain rights in relation to your personal data including to obtain information about how your data is used, get a copy of your data, to rectify, delete, or transfer your data, and in certain circumstances to object to our processing of your data. If you have consented to our use of your personal information, you can withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us.
- By entering this Promotion, the Participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to the Terms and Conditions.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of being carried on as planned, due to, without limitation, infection by any computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, act of God, war (whether or not declared), political coup or insurrection, rebellion, labor dispute, fire, epidemic, storm, flood, typhoon, explosion, legal enactment, government directive, order or regulation, any law or regulation having force of law or any other reason or cause beyond the control of the Company or its nominees, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Company or its nominees, to the fullest extent permitted by law, reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion and to disqualify any Participant who tampers with the Promotion and/or the entry process. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company or its nominees is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer software and/or equipment, failure of any e-mail account or any combination thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to alter/withdraw the Promotion at any time without prior intimation, including the right to amend, cancel, or withdraw in part or full all conditions of this Promotion including the right to substitute any prize for an item of equal value. The Company will be entitled at its sole discretion and subject to any applicable law, to terminate or modify the Promotion or to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time prior to the closing date, by posting the revised Terms at Win50on50.com
- In case of any dispute or difference in respect of or in connection with the offer herein, the decision of the Company shall be final and binding on all concerned. All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of DIFC courts in United Arab Emirates only.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any death or personal injury suffered or sustained as consequence of participation in the Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The decision(s) of the Company in connection with all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final and non-appealable.