A house is not a home without the iconic Dettol Antiseptic Liquid. A non-poisonous disinfectant that can be used for first aid & around the home - providing all-round family protection against germs. Recommended by medical professionals.
- Dettol Antiseptic Disinfectant liquid is a concentrated antiseptic solution
- Kills bacteria
- Provides protection against germs which can cause infection and illness
- Kills germs on skin
- Protects against infection from cuts, scratches, and insect bites
Product Also Available In: 125ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1L, 2L & 4L.
Use Dettol Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid to kill germs on the skin, help protect against infection from cuts, scratches and insect bites and it can also be used as a household disinfectant on surfaces or in laundry.
Always use as directed.
Lavatories, sinks, drains, etc.. - Use undiluted Dettol
Laundry: Add to laundry to kill germs
First Aid: Antiseptic wound cleaning for cuts, grazes, bites and stings
Personal hygiene: Add to bathing water to kill germs. Can be used to treat pimples and dandruff
• Keep out of reach of children and pets
Do not use undiluted
Antiseptic wound cleansing for cuts, grazes, bites & stings:
50 ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to half pint of water. Cover with clean, dry dressing.
25ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to 1 pint of water for external antisepsis
50 ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to half pint of water.
Linen, napkins, handkerchiefs, etc:
25 ml to 1 litre, 3 capfuls to 1 half gallon of water.
Lavatories, sinks (not acrylic), drains, bins
Use undiluted Dettol Liquid
Floors and hard surfaces:
25 ml to 1 litre, 7 capfuls to 1 gallon of water.
Not for eczematous conditions. Do not use undiluted.
1 – 2 capfuls to bath water.
25 ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to 1 pint of warm water. Pour over scalp, leave for 10 minutes before shampooing.
Spots and pimples:
50 ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to half pint of warm water. Bathe affected area daily.
If swallowed, wash out mouth and drink plenty of water or milk.
If contact is made with eyes, wash thoroughly with cold water.
• Avoid contact with eyes
• In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
• If swallowed/ingested seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label
• Use only as directed