Dettol Disinfectant Surface Spray Crisp Breeze
Dettol’s unique formula is proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, including E. coli, salmonella and the flu virus, on surfaces that you come into contact with every day, such as door handles, kitchen bins, toilet areas, sofas, mattresses and soft toys.
How to Use
Dettol Disinfectant Spray can help protect your family from germs by helping prevent the spread of harmful bacteria and viruses. Dettol’s unique formula is proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses on surfaces that you come into contact with every day.
- Shake can well.
- Hold can 15-20cm from pre-cleaned surface and spray surface until covered with mist.
Allow to air dry.
- No need to wipe.
- Surfaces may vary in quality.
- Always test for suitability on a small inconspicuous area prior to use.
More ways to use this product…
- Polished wood
- painted surfaces
- fabric containing viscose
- acrylic plastics.
- Home: Door handles, Telephones, Shoes.
- Soft-Surfaces: Sofa, Mattresses, Soft Toys.
- Bathroom: Toilet seats. Shower Area, Bath Tub.
- Kitchen: Garbage can, Sinks, Under Sinks.
- Around toilet areas
- In empty kitchen bins
- In sick rooms
- On telephone handsets
- On shower bases
- On door handles
- In pet living areas
- Under sinks
Bacteria & fungi
- E. coli
- Staph. Aureaus
- Athlete’s foot fungus
- Influenza – Type A H1N1
- Rhinovirus (the leading cause of the common cold)
- Rotavirus (the leading cause of infectious diarrhoea in children)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV – the leading cause of lower respiratory infection in children)
- Poliovirus Type 1
- Adenovirus Type 2
- Herpes simplex virus Types 1 & 2
- Hepatitis A virus
Maximum family protection
Dettol Crisp Breeze Disinfectant Spray can help protect your family from germs by helping prevent the spread of harmful bacteria and viruses.
Keep away from Children
Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperature exceeding 50 C
Shake well before use
In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and sho this container or label