Dettol Antiseptic Liquid Original
How to Use
- First aid and medical
- Do not use undiluted
- Antiseptic wound cleansing for cuts, grazes, bites & stings
- 50 ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to half pint of water. Cover with clean, dry dressing.
More ways to use this product…
25ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to 1 pint of water for external antisepsis
- 50 ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to half pint of water.
Linen, napkins, handkerchiefs, etc
- 25 ml to 1 litre, 3 capfuls to 1 half gallon of water.
Lavatories, sinks (not acrylic), drains, bins
- Use undiluted Dettol Liquid
Floors and hard surfaces
- 25 ml to 1 litre, 7 capfuls to 1 gallon of water.
Not for eczematous conditions. Do not use undiluted.
- 1 – 2 capfuls to bath water.
- 25 ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to 1 pint of warm water. Pour over scalp, leave for 10 minutes before shampooing.
Spots and pimples
- 50 ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to half pint of warm water. Bathe affected area daily.
Keep out of the reach of children and pets
Avoid contact with eyes
In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
If swallowed/ingested seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label
Use only as directed