Skip to main content

Dettol Antiseptic Liquid Original

A house is not a home without the iconic Dettol Antiseptic Liquid. A non-poisonous disinfectant that can be used for first aid & around the home - providing all-round family protection against germs. Recommended by medical professionals.
Use Dettol Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid to kill germs on the skin, help protect against infection from cuts, scratches and insect bites and it can also be used as a household disinfectant on surfaces or in laundry.


Product Features

How to Use

  • First aid and medical 
  • Do not use undiluted 
  • Antiseptic wound cleansing for cuts, grazes, bites & stings
  • 50 ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to half pint of water. Cover with clean, dry dressing. 

More ways to use this product…

25ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to 1 pint of water for external antisepsis


  • 50 ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to half pint of water.

Linen, napkins, handkerchiefs, etc

  • 25 ml to 1 litre, 3 capfuls to 1 half gallon of water.

Lavatories, sinks (not acrylic), drains, bins

  • Use undiluted Dettol Liquid

Floors and hard surfaces

  • 25 ml to 1 litre, 7 capfuls to 1 gallon of water.

Not for eczematous conditions. Do not use undiluted.


  • 1 – 2 capfuls to bath water.


  • 25 ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to 1 pint of warm water. Pour over scalp, leave for 10 minutes before shampooing.

Spots and pimples

  • 50 ml to 1 litre, 1 capful to half pint of warm water. Bathe affected area daily.
Dettol kills100 illness germs
Dettol Antiseptic Liquid Original protects you and your family from germs such as MRSA, E-coli, Salmonella and even the Cold & Flu virus.

Safety Instructions

  • Keep out of the reach of children and pets

  • Avoid contact with eyes

  • In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice

  • If swallowed/ingested seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label

  • Use only as directed