Everyone wants a sparkling clean home when entertaining guests. Learning how to clean a bathroom fast can make having guests that much more enjoyable – and stress free! Having a clean bathroom is as easy as following these six quick steps.
Minute 1: Prepare
Gather cleaning cloths, sponges, antibacterial wipes, glass cleaner, Dettol® Power bathroom cleaner, mop and bucket, Dettol® Power toilet bowl cleaner, and toilet brush.
Minutes 2-3: Clean the toilet
- Spray outside the toilet with the bathroom cleaner.
- Squirt toilet bowl cleaner inside the bowl and scrub with the toilet brush.
- While the cleaner is working inside the bowl, wipe down the outside of the toilet, including underneath the seat and behind the toilet bowl.
Minutes 4-7: Bathtub and/or Shower
- You will need a multipurpose bathroom cleaner for these areas to remove residues of sand, patches caused by heat and arid air, and grime and germs accumulated in these wet areas.
- Spray the entire shower area and bathtub with the Dettol Healthy Home Multi-Action Cleaner.
- Allow to sit for a minute and then wipe down. Be sure to get in crevices to ensure complete coverage and cleanliness
Minute 8: Mirror
- Spray the mirror with glass cleaner.
- In a side-to-side motion starting at the bottom of the mirror, wipe up the glass cleaner and avoid streaking. Follow up with a clean, thick paper to remove all vestiges of spots and streaks.
Minute 9: Sink
- Spray inside and outside the basin as well as the faucet with the bathroom cleaner.
- Scrub away toothpaste stains around the faucet and in the sink and wipe up any dust or grime that has accumulated.
Minute 10: Floor
- Mop the floor with a combination of multipurpose solution like Dettol® Concentrate Disinfectant and hot water.
- Starting with the point furthest from the door, mop in a side-to-side motion. Let the floor dry completely before walking on it.
On your way out, flush the toilet bowl and take a look at your sparkling clean bathroom! Now go and get ready to welcome your guests.