Terms & Conditions
- “WIN GOLD PRIZES” (“Promotion”) is organized and promoted by Reckitt Benckiser Arabia FZE (“Company”), for its brand “Dettol”. All participants to this Promotion ("Participant") shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions laid herein. It is at the absolute discretion of the consumer to participate in the Promotion.
- The Promotion applies to certain participating retailers and outlets only. The Promotion dates by country are as follows for those retailers and outlets:
- BAHRAIN: This Promotion starts on 15 Jan 2018 and ends on 28 Feb 2018
- Subject to the provision below, this Promotion is open to residents of Bahrain.
- Participant may be required to provide proof of identity requested by the Company or its nominees. Any Participant who are less than 18 years of age is requested to specify their relevant Guardian’s details.
- Employees / relatives (including but not limited to children, spouse and parents) of employees of (a) Reckitt Benckiser Arabia FZE, (b) their importers (c) appointed distributors in countries where the promotion is operated and (d) their media, production, creative and/or activation agencies are not eligible to participate in the Promotion and any Participant from the above will be disqualified.
Entrance to the Promotion & Rules
- All Participant details must be submitted through a coupon provided to the consumer and then submitted in the allocated and official collection box in participating stores. Once submitted, entries cannot be revised, supplemented or withdrawn. By entering the Promotion, the Participant confirms he/she is eligible to do so, and is eligible to claim the prize if he/she wins.
- At any stage of the Promotion, if usage of unlawful methods or cheating by a Participant is discovered, the same will result in disqualification and ban of further participation, of that Participant from the Promotion. After approved of MOICT.
- Invalid entries (late, illegible, incomplete and/or corrupt) will not be accepted. The Company will not be held responsible for lost entries.
- Winners in each draw will be selected by a draw supervised by an official of the Ministry of Industry commerce and tourism.
Prizes & Draws
- Prizes will vary by country and by participating retail outlet. The Prizes available by participating retail outlets will be visible in each store on promotional materials. You accept that each participating retail outlet may not offer all Prizes available in each participating country. You are not eligible to win.
- Each winner will receive ONE GOLD COIN.
- Draw in each country will be held as per the draw date provided on the coupon.
- Company's decision is final regarding the selection of winner(s) and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard after inform & approval from MOICT
- In order to claim the prize, the Winner must bring a passport copy or other such valid I.D confirming its resident / citizen status in the participating countries specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- The name registered by the Participant needs to match with the name on the ID for claiming the Prize.
- Winner(s) will be solely responsible to bear all costs for boarding and lodging expenses, transport, duties, taxes, approvals and/or other additional or incidental costs or expenses which may be incurred by the winner to collect the prize.
- Prizes awarded in this Promotion may not be exchanged for cash or any other items. The Company reserves the right to substitute any prize for another prize of similar value. All prizes are nontransferable. Substitution of prizes by the winners is prohibited after approved of MOICT.
- Winners must collect their prize within 6 months from the date they were notified as winners.
- Any images of the Prizes shown on any POSM material are depictive, can vary and are not actual.
Use of Name and Likeness
- Winners hereby grant to Company, at no cost, the unconditional, perpetual right and authority to publish and broadcast anywhere in the world, for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes and in any media, their name, image, likeness and/or photograph, video footage or audio record taken of them, taken during and for the relevant promotions, except where prohibited by law.
- By submitting the Promotion entries and any other materials (save for any personal information) to Company in connection with the Promotion, each Participant thereby specifically authorizes and licenses Company, on a free of charge basis, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive right, to use, copy, promote, transmit, distribute, and broadcast the video clip/s any way required (and/or license third parties to use, copy, promote, transmit, distribute, and broadcast the comment/s any way required), including the editing, modification, adaptation for operational and editorial purposes, in any media, now known or hereafter devised, and alone or together or as part of other information, content and/or material of any kind or nature, on a worldwide basis.
- The Company collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties for future communications. The Company or its nominees may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise required by law, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Participant.
- By entering this Promotion, the Participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to the Terms and Conditions.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of being carried on as planned, due to without limitation infection by any computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, act of God, war (whether or not declared), political coup or insurrection, rebellion, labor dispute, fire, epidemic, storm, flood, typhoon, explosion, legal enactment, government directive, order or regulation, any law or regulation having force of law or any other reason or cause beyond the control of the Company or its nominees, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Company or its nominees, to the fullest extent permitted by law, reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion and to disqualify any Participant who tampers with the Promotion and/or the entry process. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company or its nominees is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer software and/or equipment, failure of any e-mail account or any combination thereof. After approved of MOICT.
- The Company reserves the right to alter / withdraw the draw scheme at any time without prior intimation, including the right to amend, cancel, or withdraw in part or full all conditions of this lucky draw including the right to substitute any prize for an item of equal value. The Company will be entitled at its sole discretion and subject to any applicable law, to terminate or modify the Promotion or to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time prior to the closing date, by posting the revised Terms at http://www.dettolarabia.com/en/about-us/dettol-celebrates-70-years/terms-and-conditions-bahrain-only/ after inform & approval from MOICT
- In case of any dispute or difference in respect of or in connection with the offer herein, the decision of the Company shall be final and binding on all concerned. All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Bahrain.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any death or personal injury suffered or sustained as consequence of participation in the Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The decision(s) of the Company in connection with all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final and non-appealable after inform & approval from MOICT.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain.